P5-20 ANGULAR BALL ATTACHMENT 20°
- Multi-optional angular ball attachment, which is designed to stabilize a denture on tilted implants, provides the dentist a solution even at extreme angles.
- The angular ball attachment is provided with a stainless steel cap and a silicon intermediate cap.
- The silicon cap is available in three degrees of hardness 1-3, from the hardest to the softest.
- Available in different heights: 1mm- 6mm.
- Issued patent.
- The ball is not welded to the abutment, but made of one unit.
- This feature reduces the possibility of potential detachment of the ball from the abutment.
- Provides multiple solutions for difficulties in affixing and removing over dentures, side pressures from other teeth/implants and prevents wear of ball attachment.
- Excellent solution for non-parallel implants, even at extreme angles, for accurate joints on over denture implants.
- Platform switching by design, allowing perfect environment for the soft-tissues growth and helps preventing bone resorption.
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR PRECISE IMPLANTATIONS
At A.B. Dental we've brought implantology into the future – with a 3D digitally planned implant method planned implant method.