Screw Retained Restoration
P12 FLAT CONNECTION ABUTMENT
- The abutment is used for screw retained restorations and enables restoration on nonparallel implants by cancelling the hex and thereby cancelling the obstruction of the insertion path.
- The P12 system provides a comprehensive solution for temporary and permanent restoration while retaining maximum precision. If the implants used do not have a double platform, a special adaptor is available, enabling the use of a flat connection abutment. This adapter provides a second function as an extension piece.
- Issued patent.
- Retains maximum precision.
- Platform switching by design, allowing perfect environment for the soft-tissues growth and helps preventing bone resorption.
- In case of a non-double platform implant, the P12C adaptor enabling the use of a flat connection abutment.
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR PRECISE IMPLANTATIONS
At A.B. Dental we've brought implantology into the future – with a 3D digitally planned implant method planned implant method.