One Piece Implants
i6 Narrow Integral Implant
• One piece conical, narrow, integral implant combined with abutment.
• Designed for narrow alveolar ridges with sufficient depth and narrow interdental spaces.
• Enables fixing cemented restorations or detachable prosthetics.
• Implant insertion with minimal injury to the jawbone.
• Can be immediately loaded.
• The one-piece implants absorb the applied forces ideally without any risk of screw fractures.
• Absence of a connection between the implant and the abutment prevents microbial infection and future bone resorption.
• Provides an aesthetic solution.
• Also Available in 2.4 mm diameter.
• Biological surface – the implant undergoes special blasting with calcium phosphate for surface roughening and enhanced osseointegration.
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR PRECISE IMPLANTATIONS
At A.B. Dental we've brought implantology into the future – with a 3D digitally planned implant method planned implant method.