Internal Hex Implants
i10 – Trapeze Implant
- A groovy implant that enables a better grip of the bone. The implant is designed to prevent future regression of the different types of bone.
- Its trapeze shape helps prevent future bone regression.
- Sharp and deep threads that facilitates a primary stability.
- Grooved implant enabling better integration with the bone.
- Has a tapered neck that reducing cervical absorption.
- Facilitates the remodeling of bone.
- The implant consists of a Platform Switch and is especially designed to enable the change of direction during the implantation.
- Recommended for aesthetic zone (the upper jaw).
- Biological surface – the implant undergoes special blasting with calcium phosphate for surface roughening and enhanced osseointegration.
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR PRECISE IMPLANTATIONS
At A.B. Dental we've brought implantology into the future – with a 3D digitally planned implant method planned implant method.